Father's Day is the perfect occasion for a child to thank his father for being an amazing dad. Father's Day, like any other celebration, is a time to express our greetings and love through gifts. One can find a huge range of Father's Day gifts in the market, right from expensive gadgets and gizmos to exclusive golf and bar accessories. However, when it comes to deciding on the perfect gift for dad, nothing can surpass the sentimental value attached with a homemade gift. A handmade gift, how much clumsy, is the best way to put across your feelings of love and gratefulness towards your dad. If you would like to get some quick ideas on home made gifts especially designed for fathers, just read on.
Handmade Father's Day Gifts
Want to know about homemade gifts for Father's Day? Explore gift ideas & learn what handmade gifts to present your father.
Father's Day : Father's Day Gifts : Homemade Father's Day Gifts
Homemade Father's Day Gifts
- If you are creative with the pen, write a heartfelt poem for your dad. Attach it to a bouquet of garden flowers and give it to him first thing in the morning. You can also simply frame it and gift it to him.
- You may try composing a musical piece or a Father's Day song for daddy dearest. Surprise him with your creation during the Father's Day party or just when he wakes up. If you are good at it, you can also record it on a CD, personalize it with your pictures and gift it to him.
- Children who are good in painting can also draw, sketch or paint a portrait of their dad and present it to him on Father's Day. You can also gift a scrapbook, comprising of hilarious captions and colorful caricatures of both him and you.
- In case your dad loves reading, a handmade bookmark can be the best gift; he could have thought of to receive. Though it might sound extremely simple or ordinary, only a book lover would know the importance of a bookmark and its value.
- Another thing that you can try your hands at is cooking a homemade meal for dad. It can be breakfast in bed, a simple lunch or a grand dinner. Don't forget to bake a cake of his favorite flavor.
- A touching gift that would meaningfully convey your feelings to dad is a homemade card. You can make a simple Father's Day card, a pop-up card or a collage card, whichever fascinates your imagination. A collage card, with assorted pictures of you and dad, is the most preferable.
- How about gifting your dad a handmade pen stand for his office desk? Not only would the gift be a functional one, but also convey your efforts to make every thing special for your dad.
- A handmade photo frame with the photo of the two of you coddling together can be one of the best gifts your father could get. Your dad would surely have a riot of emotions after receiving the gift.