Invitations play vital role in determining who shows up for a party. Get some invitation ideas to make your Fathers Day party a hit.
Father's Day Party Invitations
Be it a birthday party, a housewarming party, or a Father's Day celebration, invitations go a long way in determining whether the party will be a hit or a dull affair. Just like a meticulous and cheerful invitation card increases the enthusiasm of the guests and helps in initiating the party mood, an improper invitation can dampen their zest for the party. So, if you are planning to make your Father's Day party a grand success, do not disregard the invitation part. Most importantly, first impression is the last impression and thus, the invitation should be smartly designed with complete details of time, venue and dress code. To decide on the type of the invitation and get some ideas on Father's Day party invitations, read through the following lines.
- The most important thing is to chart out a proper guest list for sending the invitations. Ensure that the list includes all your father's friends, colleagues, family members and anyone whose company he tends to enjoy. You may also invite a few of your selected friends to the party.
- Once you have arranged the list, it is time to contact the guests and let them know about the party. If there are not too many guests, you can send them a simple invitation, through a conventional letter. However, if the list is long, it is better to get printouts of the letter and mail them.
- You can also add a formal and neat touch to the invitations by sending invitation cards to all the guests. They are available in a wide range of styles and patterns in the market and can even be downloaded from the internet.
- In case you are creative, you can also make some homemade invitation cards and personalize them with photographs. Decorate with confetti, sequins and ribbons, to enhance the festive feel and look.
- The easiest and the quickest way to invite someone to the party is by making a phone call to the concerned person. However, ensure that you inform him/ her at least 2-3 days in advance. You may also give a reminder call the evening before the party.
- If you want to go the electronic way, you can spread your Father's Day party buzz either with the help of an e-mail or a text message or sms. Sending a sms is a better idea than forwarding an e-mail, as the possibility of an unchecked mail is quite higher as compared to a sms.
- If you want to make your invitation unique and special, make an audio or a video CD for inviting guests to the party. You should do it the formal way when inviting your dad's colleagues, boss or old teachers. However, if the invitees are mostly his friends and other family members, you can add some light-hearted humor to the invitation CDs.
- Always make sure that the date, time and venue of the party is detailed in the invitation. In case you have planned a particular theme for your party, do not forget to mention it in the invitation. This will help the guests to come appropriately dressed and in sync with the party theme.