Deciding the menu for a party can seriously baffle anyone, and if it is being organized in your dad's honor, you are walking a tight rope. Since it's his day, you have to ensure that he likes all the dishes on the menu. Father's Day gives you an opportunity to cook scrumptious delicacies for your dearest dad and you want to really surprise him with your cooking skills. Even if you are ordering the food from his favorite restaurant, make sure that he is in for a pleasant surprise! Read the article to find some amazing menu ideas for Father's Day party and help yourself with the menu.
Party Menu for Father's Day
Deciding the menu for Father's day Party can be tricky. Read the article to find some ideas for the same and help yourself.
Father's Day Party Menu
- In case you want to make it big for your dad, contacting a party planner and seeking his/her help for deciding the menu is a good idea. If you have selected a theme for your party, it will be easy for you to work out a fitting party menu, for instance, little pizzas with barbecue sauce instead of marinara would suit an 80s themed party.
- In case you are throwing a dinner party for your dad, you can try out with different menu ideas. You can base the party menu on salmon and avocado and keep cold salmon mousse layered with avocado as the appetizer. Avocado soup with smoked lox garnish will be a very refreshing dish in a summer dinner party.
- Father's day menu can also include hamburgers, hot dogs, western omelets, potato pancakes, chicken wings, and even steak. However, before you decide a menu, make sure that you father likes the dishes included in it.
- Desserts are a very important part of the Father's Day party menu. Cakes, pies, ice cream, and pudding make for lip-smacking dessert. There is a huge range of dessert recipes that you can try to surprise your dad. You can try a different dessert, if you know that your father is going to appreciate it.
- While throwing a Father's day party, do consider that the party decorations complement the menu in some way, even if it's not a themed party. You should use your creativity not only in whipping up gourmet dishes, but also in decorating the venue so that every one can enjoy these delicacies in a pleasant ambience.
Some Menu Ideas To Consider
- Mini or cut up quesadillas
- Chicken wings
- Mini Burgers
- French-fries either regular potatoes or sweet potatoes
- Cheese and crackers
- Antipasto trays
- Cantaloupe balls wrapped in Prosciutto
- Mini pizzas
- Small Skewers of food like Satay and Kabobs