Margaret Atwood once right exclaimed when she said "All fathers are invisible in daytime; daytime is ruled by mothers and fathers come out at night. Darkness brings home fathers, with their real, unspeakable power. There is more to fathers than meets the eye." A special occasion like Father's Day gives every child just the right opportunity to express his/her gratitude and love that he/she holds in his/her heart for daddy dearest. Though there are umpteen mediums of expression, not everyone can express their true love and admiration. This is where quotes come into play. Saying it with a quote is one of the best ways to let your dad know that he is extremely special and loved and cared for. Listed below are some of the all-time finest quotes by famous people on fathers. Pick one that best articulates your feelings for your daddy dearest.
Famous Quotes On Father's Day
Father plays an important influence in our life. As a mark of respect to the role of father in their lives, some great men and women off different ages have come out with their thoughts on fathers. In this write up on Father's Day quotes, we are bringing some famous and great quotes on fathers.
Father's Day : Father's Day Quotes : Famous Quotes On Father
Famous Quotes On Father
- I've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started. - Bartrand Hubbard
- By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong.- Charles Wadsworth
- I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection.- Sigmund Freud
- When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.- Mark Twain
- The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get. - Tim Russert
- I watched a small man with thick calluses on both hands work fifteen and sixteen hours a day. I saw him once literally bleed from the bottoms of his feet, a man who came here uneducated, alone, unable to speak the language, who taught me all I needed to know about faith and hard work by the simple eloquence of his example.- Mario Cuomo
- Be kind to thy father, for when thou wert young, Who loved thee so fondly as he? He caught the first accents that fell from thy tongue, And joined in thy innocent glee. - Margaret Courtney
- Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.- Ruth E. Renkel
- To be a successful father . . . there's one absolute rule: when you have a kid, don't look at it for the first two years.- Ernest Hemingway
- A man knows when he is growing old because he begins to look like his father.- Gabriel García Márquez
- It is a wise father that knows his own child.- William Shakespeare