Very few things in life can equal the joy of being a father. Fatherhood is, indeed, a special feeling. However, often the big joy is narrowed down to being just a provider for the family. Most often, it is the mums who get a major chunk of our love and affection. But even the daddies need to be loved and pampered. Daddies play the perfect idol till we grow up and suddenly, he is no better than the 'old man', who looks freaky, crazy and bossy. Let this father's day be a perfect excuse to treat your dad with your boundless attention and affection. Surprise him- throw a party, buy him gifts, play his favorite sport, go on a vacation with him; do anything to bring a smile on his face and let him know that you care. If your sudden interest baffles him, tell him it's his day after all, and that you want him to enjoy it as much as he can. Here are some funny quotes on Father's day by some famous kids. Catch up with these funny Father's Day quotes and get your dad cracking up with laughter. After all, good times is all about loving and laughing.
Witty Quotes for Father's Day
Fun and humor can light up any occasion and Father's day is, indeed, a special one. Read on to find funny, humorous and very witty quotes for Father's Day.
Funny Father's Day Quotes
- "The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get." - Tim Russert
- "I never got along with my dad. Kids used to come up to me and say, "My dad can beat up your dad." I'd say, "Yeah? When?" -Bill Hicks
- "When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years." -Mark Twain
- "Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis." -Jack Handy.
- "I have always had the feeling I could do anything and my dad told me, “I could”. I was in college before I found out he might be wrong." -Ann Richards
- "By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong." -Charles Wadsworth
- "A father is a banker provided by nature." - Unknown
- "A father's words are like a thermostat that sets the temperature in the house" - Paul Lewis
- "It is a wise child that knows its own father and an unusual one that unreservedly approves of him" - Mark Twain
- "Fathers are biological necessities, but social accidents." - Margaret Mead