Father's day is celebrated to honor all the fathers and the fatherly figures of the world. It is the day when people appreciate the part played by their dads in their lives. Fathers receive gifts and beautiful greeting cards from their children, who appreciate and thank their dads for providing them a solid support whenever they were faced with testing situations. No other person in the world can replace or substitute the presence of your father in your life. Read out cute Father's Day sayings to your dad or write them in a beautiful card and gift it to him. Below given are some Father's Day sayings that are just as sweet as your dad. Read on to take your pick.
Cute Sayings For Father's Day
Below given are some cute sayings for Father's Day. Read them to your dad or write them in a beautiful card to make the day really sweet for him.
Father's Day : Sayings : Cute Father's Day Sayings
Cute Father's Day Sayings
- When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry. - Jewish Proverb
- A man never stands as tall as when he kneels to help a child. - Knights of Pythagoras
- It doesn't matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was. - Anne Sexton
- The greatest gift I ever had came from God, and I call him Dad! - Anonymous
- It is a wise father that knows his own child.- William Shakespeare
- Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example instead of his advice. - Anonymous
- A father is a fellow who has replaced the currency in his wallet with the snapshots of his kids. -Anonymous
- The joys of parents are secret, and so are their griefs and fears.- Francis Bacon, Sr.
- It is a wise father that knows his own child. - William Shakespeare
- Father! - to God himself we cannot give a holier name. - William Wordsworth
- One father is more than a hundred Schoolmasters. - George Herbert
- It is much easier to become a father than to be one.- Kent Nerburn
- The words that a father speaks to his children in the privacy of home are not heard by the world, but, as in whispering-galleries, they are clearly heard at the end and by posterity.- Jean Paul Richter
- Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad. -Anonymous
- There are three stages of a man's life: He believes in Santa Claus, he doesn't believe in Santa Claus, he is Santa Claus. - Anonymous