Kids can have their own share of fun on Father's Day. To make daddies feel special on this day, they can present him with some simple gifts made out of objects available easily at home. These homemade gifts will no doubt, hold a lot of sentimental appeal for dad. Moreover, these arts and crafts will not only help to bring out the latent creativity of children, but also help them to realize the importance of celebrating Father's Day. This article talks about some quick and easy-to-make art and craft ideas that children can apply for making Father's Day gifts. So, pull up your sleeves and fully exploit the occasion to tell your father how special he is to you and what role he plays in your life.
This article presents easy art and craft ideas for Father's Day. Know more about easy to make Father's Day crafts.
- Glue (preferably hot glue)
- Dad's Photo (for framing)
- First, decide on a photo of dad that you would like to frame. You may also pick a photo that captures a moment of you and dad together.
- Now, take two bunches of twigs. Each bunch should have at least a minimum of 6-7 twigs in it.
- One bunch should be 2- 3 inches longer than the length of the photo and the other bunch should be 2 inches longer than the width of the photo.
- Place the twigs in such a way that they neatly surround the photo on all its sides.
- Also, ensure that the twigs extend outward of the photo for about an inch on all the sides.
- Now, cut a string into four equal parts and tie the twigs at each corner with the help of it.
- Paste the photo onto the back of the twig frame. Generally, hot glue is more preferable as it will help to fix the picture better.
- Finally, make a small loop with the help of a string and glue it to the top batch of twigs, for hanging the photo.
- Hot Glue
- Yarn or Thick Thread
- Crayons or Paint
- Take four twigs. Three should be of equal length and the fourth a few inches shorter.
- Glue two of the long twigs and the short twig together, so that they form the alphabet 'A'. Carefully, tie the joints with yarn.
- Next, glue the fourth twig to the longer twigs in the A shape to form a twig tripod. Tie the joint with yarn.
- Now, cut a cardboard piece so that it fits on the twig easel. Paste a picture or simply paint a picture on it.
- Cut four pieces of twigs and glue them around the picture to make a frame for it.
- Finally, rest this picture on the easel and your picture easel is ready.