Father's Day calls for celebrating fatherhood and the special relationship between a father and his children. What better way can be to gift your father with a well-thought-of gift? Nothing can beat the sentiments that a father attaches to a handmade gift made by his child. There is a huge range of kids' crafts and activities that can be put to good use, to shape some fabulous gifts for dad. How about making a message holder for your dad on Father's Day? You can add a personalized touch to it with stickers and paints of your choice. Go through our quick and easy-to-follow steps and make a message holder that daddy would surely love to show off to his friends.
The Father's Message holder is a unique Father's Day kid's craft activity. Enjoy this Father's Day with our Father's Day kids arts crafts activity.
Father's Message Holder
- Cardstock Paper or Craft Foam Sheet (size 5"x7")
- Glue Stick or White Glue
- Memo Pad
- Acrylic Paint
- Magazine Cut Outs, Photos or Stickers
- Magnetic Strips
- It is totally your choice how to decorate the holder. You can paint and make your own designs.
- You can make it more special by using photos or stickers of Dad's favorite things. Prepare your materials.
- Arrange the paint, cover surfaces, cut images etc.
- Stick or paint your design onto the board.
- Now, make the image around the edges, leaving some room for the pad. When the holder dries out completely, glue the pad in the center.
- If you want to make a magnetic holder for your dad, glue a magnet or two on the back.
- And finally add a short note to the first page and wrap it up.
- It will bring a huge smile on the face of your dad!