"The way to a man's heart is through his stomach" is an old saying that blends well on Father's Day. Men have always longed for delicious and lip-smacking food dishes. Why not put on your cooking hats and indulge in preparing some scrumptious delicacies for your father on this special occasion. Let your father feel how important and valuable he is to you and your family. Get set to pull on your sleeves and cook these luscious cookies. Serve them in the best crockery on the house and present on a carefully laid table along with other preparations. This simple recipe for oatmeal cookies is enough to pamper your dad on Father's Day. Read on to know the recipe fro chocolate chip oatmeal cookies.
Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies are one of the most delicious homemade cookie and brownie recipes. This easy to make chocolate chip oatmeal cookie is an important menu item on the Father's Day, like all other occasion.
Father's Day Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup Butter
- ¼ cup Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1½ cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 cup Oatmeal
- 1½ cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Take a large mixing bowl and cream together butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour, baking soda, salt, oatmeal and mini chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Drop a teaspoonful of the batter on un-greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until lightly brown.