Want to add more variety to your Father's Day dinner? Check out this dinner recipe and enjoy the Father's Day dinner with sweet and sour barbequed ribs.
Father's Day : Father's Day Recipes : Dinner Recipes : Father's Day Barbequed Ribs
Father's Day Barbequed Ribs
- 6 lb Back Ribs; Cut in small serving pieces
- 1 1/4 c Ketchup
- 3/4 c Water
- 1/4 c Honey
- 2 tb Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 ts Lemon Juice
- 1 sm Onion
- 1/2 ts Salt
- 1/2 ts Pepper
- Mix together the ketchup, water, honey, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, onion, salt, and pepper. Cook sauce for about 10 minutes. Remember to stir it occasionally.
- Cook ribs for one hour over medium-hot coals, turning and mixing it occasionally. Now brush the ribs with sauce.
- Turn and cook for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Enjoy it with your dad and other guests!