Want to add more variety to your Father's Day dinner? Check out this dinner recipe and enjoy the Father's Day dinner with sweet and sour barbequed ribs.
Father's Day Barbequed Ribs
- 6 lb Back Ribs; Cut in small serving pieces
- 1 1/4 c Ketchup
- 3/4 c Water
- 1/4 c Honey
- 2 tb Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 ts Lemon Juice
- 1 sm Onion
- 1/2 ts Salt
- 1/2 ts Pepper
- Mix together the ketchup, water, honey, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, onion, salt, and pepper. Cook sauce for about 10 minutes. Remember to stir it occasionally.
- Cook ribs for one hour over medium-hot coals, turning and mixing it occasionally. Now brush the ribs with sauce.
- Turn and cook for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Enjoy it with your dad and other guests!