Father's Day is observed to express our love and feelings towards our fathers for their unconditional affection and support. It is a time to acknowledge their sacrifice and contribution in our upbringing. Children convey their gratitude by presenting cards, gifts and flowers of different varieties to their dads. Preparing some mouth-watering and scrumptious delicacies at home is yet another way to shower your love to your precious possession, your father. This Father's Day, try out something unique and special, and make this day a memorable one to be cherished lifelong. Give here is one such recipe to be prepared especially for your father. Read on to know how to prepare baked fresh salmon.
Want to make the Father's Day dinner a grand gala? Serve your dad with baked fresh salmon and enjoy the Father's Day dinner with dad and other family members.
Father's Day Baked Fresh Salmon
- 3 lb Salmon
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Thyme
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1½ cup light Cream
- 3 Onions (sliced)
- 3 sprigs Parsley
- 1 Garlic Clove (quartered)
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 2 Cucumbers (peeled and cut into strips)
- Combine salt, pepper and thyme together.
- Rub the mixture all over the salmon.
- Melt butter in a baking dish.
- Add salmon and coat it with the butter.
- Add light cream, onion slices, parsley, garlic and bay leaf.
- Arrange cucumber strips around the salmon.
- Bake it covered for 40 minutes or until the centre bone can be removed easily.
- Remove and discard bay leaf, onion, parsley and garlic before you serve.