Fathers are an important part of any child's life. They are our support, guide, shoulder, motivation and inspiration. They have always been there to take care of our needs and interests. They help us achieve success and stop us from diverting to any wrong path. They never let us know how hard they work to take care of our needs and fulfill our whimsical demands. Father's Day is just a perfect day to let them know how important they are to us and what role they play in our lives. Just in case your father is fond of drinking, presenting him a non-alcoholic drink made all by you is the perfect gift you can give to your dad. Given here are assortments of exotic non-alcoholic drinks that are very simple to prepare.
Enjoy the Father's Day by choosing some of our non- alcoholic drink items and make the Father's Day more happening!
Father's Day Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 2 bottles White Grape Juice
- 1 bottle Club Soda
- 2 bottles 7-Up (56 oz)
- Mix white grape juice, club soda and 7-Up together.
- Pour in a tall glass and serve chilled.
- Tastes just like champagne!!
- 2 Peaches (peeled and sliced)
- ¼ cup Instant Dry Milk Powder
- ¼ cup Peach Nectar
- 4 Ice Cubes
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Combine peaches, milk powder, peach nectar, ice cubes and vanilla extract in a blender.
- Process until it becomes smooth. This would probably be good using apricots and apricot nectar in place of the peaches.
- Pour in a glass and serve chilled.
- 2 tea scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 3 tbsp Grape Juice Concentrate
- Combine vanilla ice cream and grape juice concentrate in a blender.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Serves two.